In this section, we will try to clarify any doubt that may arise.
If your question is not included in any of the following sections, please contact us either by email on the “Contact” tab or by calling 0034 649 797 769
- To be able to manage my reservations, should I be registered?
It is indeed necessary to be registered to access your reservations.
There are two ways to do it:
1.- Register previously to the realization of the reservation, in the option “registration” in the “Start session” menu.
2.- On the data collection form, checking the option “Create an account”. In this case, you will immediately receive an email containing your username and password automatically assigned.
- Is there an additional charge for using a credit card?
The prices are fixed there are no extra charges for using a credit card to make the payment.
- Are the bags charged separately?
Normally the capacity is 1 suitcase per passenger but if you need more capacity you just have to hire a larger vehicle to be suitable for what you need.
- How can I pay for the service?
You can pay by card, Paypal and cash to the driver at the time of arrival to pick you up.
- Can I cancel my reservation?
It is always possible to cancel any reservation with a minimum of 24 hours before the transfer, from the web you can cancel at any time or by phone we will assist you without problem. Cancellations with less than 24 hours have no refund of the amount.
During the transfer
- What do I need to take with me?
You need the reservation voucher to deliver to the driver.
- My flight has changed hours. Can I change the details of my transfer?
You can enter our website and send us an email notifying, or by calling customer service 24/7.
- What happens if I do not get to my flight on time?
We have many years of experience in this type of transfers and we always calculate the pick-up time so that you arrive on your flight with plenty of time, but you can also decide how long in advance you want the collection to be made.
- How are your vehicles?
Our vehicles pass hygiene and quality control, also comply with the current legislation in Spain for the transfer of passengers.
- Can you book a taxi online without calling?
It is a secure website, you can book at any time from the web without any problem.
- How long does it take for the vehicle to arrive?
The driver will be waiting at the time of booking at the address indicated, if it is at the airport he will be with a sign with your name waiting for you.
- How can I rate Taxi Transfer Spain?
We are happy to hear your opinion, that allows us to improve. In the form with your reservation number and name you can do
- Can pets be transported?
Yes, but pets in Spain have to go in their specific carrier in the trunk.
- Do you have a points and offers card?
Sometimes there are special offers for a type of transfer but our prices are very tight.
- I’m not sure how to get to my destination, will the driver know how to get there?
We need the complete address of the destination to which you go, so that the driver can locate it before going.
- What kind of vehicles do you have?
Currently we have a wide range of vehicles that meet your needs but if you don’t find what you need do not hesitate to send us an email and we will try to give a solution.
- How do I contact Taxi Transfer Spain?
In the contact form you can ask any question. The answer is usually less than 24 hours.
- In what areas do work work?
Currently we work the areas of the Alicante Airport and the Murcia-San Javier Airport.